- Interested in Track & Field? See Coach Webb on the track after school to sign up.
- There will be no open field for softball during finals week.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Seniors: Need help with your FAFSA application? Logan’s cash 4 College Night is January 22nd from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Bring yourselves, your parents and there 2013 tax returns, bank statements, and social security numbers and leave with your FAFSA completed! If your parents have not yet filed their 2013 tax return, bring their 2012 and their 2013 W-2 forms. All seniors attending the workshop will be eligible for a random $1000 drawing.
- Attention sophomores and juniors. There will be a mock SAT/ACT combo test offered through Kaplan on Saturday, February 1st at 8:00 a.m. Tickets are $10. They will be sold in House 3 starting Monday, January 13th. There are limited seats so purchase your ticket right away all proceeds go to Puente.
- Fashion Club is looking for models, make-up artist and hair stylist for our Black History Fashion Show. Come to Room 411 and sign up on January 21st after school.
- The Computer Science Club meets every Thursday after school at 3:30 in room 475. It is open to all students who are interested in learning about computers and programming them.
- Students interested in learning about technical theater are welcome to join the Technical Theater Club! Stop by and join us on Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. in the Green Room (room 709) backstage inside the Center for Performing Arts.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting tomorrow in Room 526.
- BSU will have a meeting tomorrow in Room 529 after school.
- Saturday school is tomorrow in Room 93. Enter on H Street at carpeted hallway. 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Bring your school work.
- Are you taking an AP class this year? Then you should pick up the bulletin for AP Students and Parents in your House Office. This bulletin contains important information on the AP program, test preparation, fees, scoring, and the test schedule. Don't miss out - only a limited copies are here!
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Are you a graduating senior with an interest in a career in the trades, then think ELECTRICIAN with a starting salary of $18.86 and full benefits while you learn! Want to know more? Read your Logan email-subject line: Electrical Apprenticeship or see Mrs. Hart in the Career Center. Interviews for apprenticeships starting in summer take place Thurs. Jan. 16th in San Leandro.
- Hillview Crest is looking for Wednesday afternoon homework help! If you'd like to help elementary students with their homework assignments pick up a flyer in the Career Center or log onto Logan's website for the contact information.