CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets every Tuesday after school in Room 418.
- If you are interested in fighting for improving causes, come to the Shakhi Movement Club every Monday after school in Room 210. We are working on gender equality /girl improvement projects.
- Support Travel Club Dine in or pick up pizza at the Round Table near Logan in Union Square (by Safeway) after 5:00 p.m.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Drivers Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- Students interested in going to college on the east coast should definitely take a closer look at the University of Massachusetts Lowell aka UMass-Lowell or UML. They are highly respected in the sciences and engineering fields, including those of nanotechnology, meteorology and sound recording technology. With the fall application window still open UML will be coming to Logan on December 12, 7th period. Sign up in the Career Center to be part of the presentation.