CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- SENIORS: Stanford students will be here today, during both lunches in room 43 for a Common Application Workshop. Please take advantage of this wonderful resource. They are here to assist you!
- The Youth Alive Club has Bible Study every Friday during lunch in Room 418.
- If you are interested in fighting for improving causes, come to the Shakhi Movement Club every Monday after school in Room 210. We are working on gender equality /girl improvement projects.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Drivers Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- MVROP Fremont will be hosting an “Hour of Code” on December 10 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. for interested students regardless of skill level or language. Participation in this event does require pre-registration. To register go to MVROP’s homepage and click on “CODE”. It’s that simple!
- Students interested in going to college on the east coast should definitely take a closer look at the University of Massachusetts Lowell aka UMass-Lowell or UML. They are highly respected in the sciences and engineering fields, including those of nanotechnology, meteorology and sound recording technology. With the fall application window still open UML will be coming to Logan on December 12, 7th period. Sign up in the Career Center to be part of the presentation.