CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- SENIORS: Stanford students will be here this Friday, 12/6 during both lunches in room 43 for a Common Application Workshop. Please take advantage of this wonderful resource. They are here to assist you!
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting today in Room 526 during 5th period lunch. Please join us tomorrow.
- BSU will have a meeting today at 3:45 in Room 529. We need more members and help with Kwanzaa Night.
- The Muslim Student Association Club is meeting has a meeting today after school in Room 453.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Drivers Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- MVROP Fremont will be hosting an “Hour of Code” on December 10 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. for interested students regardless of skill level or language. Participation in this event does require pre-registration. To register go to MVROP’s homepage and click on “CODE”. It’s that simple!
- Mission Community College in Santa Clara will be holding a presentation today, December 5 during 3rd period. Interested students should sign up in the Career Center. If you are unable to attend, Mission College will be tabling at lunch.
- Students interested in going to college on the east coast should definitely take a closer look at the University of Massachusetts Lowell aka UMass-Lowell or UML. They are highly respected in the sciences and engineering fields, including those of nanotechnology, meteorology and sound recording technology. With the fall application window still open UML will be coming to Logan on December 12, 7th period. Sign up in the Career Center to be part of the presentation.