CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- SENIORS: Feather River Community College in the Northern Sierras will be here on Tuesday, Dec. 17 during 3rd period. They have dormitories, and their specialty programs include equine studies, outdoor recreation leadership, and environmental studies. Please sign up in the Career Center.
- JUNIORS ONLY: ASVAB results are in for all juniors who took the test before Thanksgiving Break. To receive your scores and take part in the interpretation session please report to computer lab 41 and 43 at the end of 7th period TODAY! Seniors your turn is next Wednesday, Dec. 11 after school.
- Students interested in learning about technical theater are welcome to join the Technical Theater Club! Stop by and join us on Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m. in the Green Room (room # 709) backstage inside the Center for the Performing Arts!
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting tomorrow in Room 526 during 5th period lunch. Please join us tomorrow.
- BSU will have a meeting tomorrow at 3:45 in Room 529. We need more members and help with Kwanzaa Night.
- The Muslim Student Association Club is meeting has a meeting this Thursday after school in Room 453.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Drivers Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- MVROP Fremont will be hosting an “Hour of Code” on December 10 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. for interested students regardless of skill level or language. Participation in this event does require pre-registration. To register go to MVROP’s homepage and click on “CODE”. It’s that simple!
- Mission Community College in Santa Clara will be holding a presentation on Thursday, December 5 during 3rd period. Interested students should sign up in the Career Center. If you are unable to attend, Mission College will be tabling at lunch.
- Students interested in going to college on the east coast should definitely take a closer look at the University of Massachusetts Lowell aka UMass-Lowell or UML. They are highly respected in the sciences and engineering fields, including those of nanotechnology, meteorology and sound recording technology. With the fall application window still open UML will be coming to Logan on December 12, 7th period. Sign up in the Career Center to be part of the presentation.