- Anyone interested in joining the Swim Team? There is an important meeting tomorrow after school in Room 314. All are welcome.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be hosting rapper Terrence Richmond Thursday December 19th in the Little Theater during both lunches. Come join in.
- Vocal Music Winter Concerts are Tuesday, December 17 and Wednesday, December 18 at 7pm in the PAC. Tickets are $10. They are available in the Choir Room or at the door. Come out to hear some great singing and dancing from all of the choirs here at Logan.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- PACT and PSAT scores have arrived. If you are a 10th grader your PSAT score will be returned to you during 10th grade meetings with counselors beginning the week of Dec. 16th. All other students who took the PACT or PSAT can pick up their score after school on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (Dec. 16, 17, & 18) in Colt Court. Any questions see Ms. Hull in H2.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets today after school in Room 418.
- The Black Student Union (BSU) and FAMM is inviting the New Haven community to a Kwanzaa Celebration Thursday December 19th, 2013 at James Logan High School in The Spot (cafeteria) at 5-8 P.M. This event will have food, entertainment from the BSU advisor Dorothy Allen and Logan Students, and candle lighting. This year, we are dedicating Kwanzaa to Shevonta Hardwick, who was a student at James Logan six years ago, who was recently killed this year. We will have our Holiday Fair in Thursday, December 19th during both lunches. Clubs or groups who wish to participate please fill out form on Google docs by Tuesday. December 17.
- Come to Bright Steps Club in Room 44. We will be talking about scholarships and colleges so come and get ahead on your path to the future.
- Ballet Folklorico will be selling Mexican treats, tamales, Mexican sweet bread, flan, drinks etc. Thursday and Friday both lunches in Colt Court. Feliz Navidad.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Drivers Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.