- Anyone interested in Track & Field see Coach Webb on the track after school.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Seniors!!! Come out to our galactic Laser Tag Battle today at 5:00 p.m.! 5759 Stevevson Blvd. in Newark! Set your lasers to stun.
- The Youth Alive Club has Bible Study every Friday during lunch in Room 418.
- Fashion Club is looking for models. If you feel like you have what it takes to rock the runway come and get your measurements in Room 411 on Tuesday the 17th.
- Every year nearly 1.5 million High School students nation wide experience physical abuse from a partner. Stop by Colt Court to take a stand today.
- If you are interested in fighting for improving causes, come to the Shakhi Movement Club every Monday after school in Room 210. We are working on gender equality/girl improvement projects.
- The Black Student Union (BSU) and FAMM is inviting the New Haven community to a Kwanzaa Celebration Thursday December 19th, 2013 at James Logan High School in The Spot (cafeteria) at 5-8 P.M. This event will have food, entertainment from the BSU advisor Dorothy Allen and Logan Students, and candle lighting. This year, we are dedicating Kwanzaa to Shevonta Hardwick, who was a student at James Logan six years ago, who was recently killed this year.
- Pre-Med Club meeting today in Room 204! We will talk about summer medical-related programs and have a Christmas Pot luck.
- We will have our Holiday Fair in Thursday, December 19th during both lunches. Clubs or groups who wish to participate please fill out form on Google docs by Tuesday. December 17.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Drivers Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- Saturday School is tomorrow, in Room 93 by the Little Theater 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. take any class work that you need help with.
- Attention All Staff: The staff baking challenge will be on Monday, December 16th. Please don't forget to submit your entry for the challenge. Happy baking this weekend!!!
- Tomorrow night, December 13th, is the music department's annual Winter Spectacular. This is a great chance to see all of our performance groups in a holiday themed event. There will be performances by the Concert Band, Advanced Concert Choir, Mallet Ensemble, Jazz Ensemble, Jazz Choir, Symphonic Band, Color Guard, Percussion Ensemble, Show Choir, and Wind Symphony. It would be a great way to start off your weekend. All band students are selling tickets, or tickets can also be purchased in the band office in the Center for the Performing Arts, room 701. Tickets are $12 in advance or $15 at the door. I hope to see some of you there!!