- Softball meeting right after school today. In Girls locker room today.
- Anyone interested in Track & Field see Coach Webb on the track after school.
- Cal Berkeley's Acapella group NOTEWORTHY is back for their 3rd year to entertain us Tuesday during both lunches in the Little Theater. Grab your lunch and come check out the show.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- Seniors: Your ASVAB scores are back and will be available to you today after school in computer lab 41 at the score interpretation session. Also for the 9 juniors who missed last week's session you have this 1 last chance to come out and get your results.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting tomorrow in Room 526 during 5th period lunch. Please join us
- BSU will have a meeting tomorrow at 3:45 in Room 529. We need more members and help with Kwanzaa Night.
- Students interested in learning about technical theater are welcome to join the Technical Theater Club! Stop by and join us on Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m. in the Green Room (room # 709) backstage inside the Center for the Performing Arts!
- Computer Science Club will be hosting an Hour of Code for all interested Logan students. This is part of a nationwide initiative to get 10 million students across America learning about programming during this week. Please come to room 475 at 3:30pm tomorrow and we will have a fun coding activity prepared for you.
- Fashion Club is looking for models. If you feel like you have what it takes to rock the runway come and get your measurements in Room 411 on Tuesday the 17th.
- Did you know one in four women experience violence from their partners? Stop by Colt Court on Friday to take a stand.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Drivers Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- Students interested in going to college on the east coast should definitely take a closer look at the University of Massachusetts Lowell aka UMass-Lowell or UML. They are highly respected in the sciences and engineering fields, including those of nanotechnology, meteorology and sound recording technology. With the fall application window still open UML will be coming to Logan on December 12, 7th period. Sign up in the Career Center to be part of the presentation.
- Need community service hours? Searles needs high school volunteers for their Winter Family Night this Friday, December 13th from 4 to 8. Contact Emma Blanco at email@example.com for more information.