- Boys Basketball Try-Outs will be held Monday November 11 starting at 5:00 p.m. in the Pavilion. Any young man wishing to tryout must have a completed physical packet turned into Coach Fortenberry before tryouts.
- Ladies interested in trying out for girls basketball, must have a completed information packet turned in before tryouts. Tryouts start Nov. 11 from 8am-12noon in the Al rod gym. Please see coach Harper in room 315 for any additional questions.
- Girls Soccer Try-outs begin on Tuesday November 12th after school, behind the 500's on the Big Green. Any girls wanting to try out must have a completed Physical packet turned into Coach Tony Villasenor before tryouts.
- The fall play “It’s A Wonderful Life” November 14, 15, 16 in the Performing Arts Center 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $5.
- James Logan Improv presents Alumni Show, Friday November 8, 7 pm in the Little Theatre. Tickets are $5.
- CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Juniors and seniors interested in taking this year's ASVAB on Nov. 21st should pick up their permission slips in the Career
Achievers will be on campus Friday during both lunches.
- The Youth Alive Club has Bible Study every Friday during lunch in Room 418.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets every Tuesday after school in Room 418.
- Students did you know November is Sikh heritage month? So come celebrate Diwali today with the Punjabi Club in Colt Court. There will be your favorite Indian food for sale, so be sure to bring money.
- There will be a Tech Club meeting from 3:45 to 4:30 in Room 475 on Tuesday, November 12th.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- Please join the Puente Project for Zumba Night on Friday, November 8th at 6:30 p.m. in the Al Rod. Gym. Tickets are $10 and may be purchased in advance from any Puente student or Ms. Luna in House 3.
- Have you heard - City of Union City is creating a new Teen Center! The city is going to spend millions of dollars to completely redo Kennedy Center (right behind Logan) to make it into a Teen Center – a place where you will want to go hang out after school! Join us November 15 at 6:30 P.M. at the Kennedy Community Center for our Information Night! We are looking for teens like you to help!! Teens will work with an architect and design this new Teen Center! Should it have a sound studio, or a video game arcade? You help decide! So, come be a part of the Teen Center Youth Leadership Team! All teens are welcome… and bring your parents!! For more information call (510) 675-5806. That meeting again is on Nov 15 at 6:30 PM at the Kennedy Center!
- Need help with homework? Come to Saturday School tomorrow in Room 93, next to the Little Theater 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Students interested in the Navel Academy or a military academy in general should come to the Career Center at the start of 7th period today for a Naval Academy presentation. All grades welcome.