- Boys Basketball Try-Outs will be held Monday November 11 starting at 5:00 p.m. in the Pavilion. Any young man wishing to tryout must have a completed physical packet turned into Coach Fortenberry before tryouts.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Juniors and seniors interested in taking this year's ASVAB on Nov. 21st should pick up their permission slips in the Career Center at lunch and before and after school.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets every Tuesday after school in Room 418.
- Need eating disorder support? Are you interested in going to San Francisco’s Green Festival? Then come to an informational meeting after school today in Room 121.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- Please join the Puente Project for Zumba Night on Friday, November 8th at 6:30 p.m. in the Al Rod. Gym. Tickets are $10 and may be purchased in advance from any Puente student or Ms. Luna in House 3.
- The Zombie Apocalypse is coming! Are you prepared? Buy survival kits for your friends in Colt Court. Brought to you by the Youth Advisory Board.
- If you were in Mrs. Bobadilla-Mastel's class last semester and made a book for a student in Ms. Toy's or Ms. McDunoe's class, come by room 507 to pick up your thank you picture!
- Students who have signed up for the Rutgers University should come to the Career Center at the start of 7th period today.