- Congratulations to the Cross Country Team – Men’s MVAL Champions. Alexandra Newsom was the Women’s MVAL champion and broke the course record. Good luck at NCS!
- Congratulations to the MVAL in Cross Country: Hamza Khwaja, Arman Pabla, John Aki, Yanet Paredes, Ashley Chang, Supriya Sharma, Albert Tran, Joseph Hararah, Brandon Icban, Nathan Pimental, Deandra Lee, Amihan Agustin, Alexandra Newsom, Cristian Monsalud, Jon Jon Monsalud, Nici Bacogiannis, Chester Quero, Jansen Quiros, Noel Anaya.
- Come to the Turkey Trot Sunday, November 24th at Cesar Chavez Middle School. There are races for everyone.
- Filipino Heritage Studies is hosting Project Haiyan, a fundraiser at Alvarado Elementary school tonight at 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. to aid those affected by super-typhoon Haiyan.
- JLHS Forensics is hosting its Annual Showcase on November 29th. At 7:00 p.m. That’s Black Friday in the PAC. Tickets are $8.
- The Youth Alive Club wants to know what you are thankful for. Stop by Colt Court today during lunch and write what you’re thankful for on our thankful turkey.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Students are you looking for MONEY for college that you don't need to pay back? Then think SCHOLARSHIPS! To find out more about scholarships go to the James Logan website under the College/Career Center link then click on the scholarship tab, or visit the moneybox in the Career Center.
- Seniors: College application help continues to be available this week in Room 43 during both lunch periods today.
- Hey everyone! If you are interested in donating blankets to help the needy this winter, then please drop-off donations in Room 67 during lunch or in Colt Court today spread holiday cheer and give back to the community.
- Seniors: Room 43 will be open today during both lunches for college application assistance. Remember that UC & UCU applications are due Nov. 30, so this is your last chance to get help.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- If you are an artist and you want to showcase your work to the world, please drop-off any paintings, photographs, sculptures etc. to Room 63 by today.
- Stop by and sweeten your day and help support Project Haiyan, today during lunch in Colt Court. $1 treats.
- The Youth Alive Club has Bible Study every Friday during lunch in Room 418.
- If you are interested in fighting for improving causes, come to the Shakti Movement Club every Monday after school in Room 210. We are working on gender equality/girl empowerment projects.
- The Garden Club is selling pie in Colt Court and the 200's during 5th period lunch. Thanks for your support.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Drivers Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- MVROP Fremont will be hosting an “Hour of Code” on December 10 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. for interested students regardless of skill level or language. Participation in this event does require pre-registration. To register go to MVROP’s homepage and click on “CODE”. It’s that simple!
- Mission Community College in Santa Clara will be holding a presentation on Thursday, December 5 during 3rd period. Interested students should sign up in the Career Center. If you are unable to attend, Mission College will be tabling at lunch.