- Congratulations to the Cross Country Team – Men’s MVAL Champions. Alexandra Newsom was the Women’s MVAL champion and broke the course record. Good luck at NCS!
- Congratulations to the MVAL in Cross Country: Hamza Khwaja, Arman Pabla, John Aki, Yanet Paredes, Ashley Chang, Supriya Sharma, Albert Tran, Joseph Hararah, Brandon Icban, Nathan Pimental, Deandra Lee, Amihan Agustin, Alexandra Newsom, Cristian Monsalud, Jon Jon Monsalud, Nici Bacogiannis, Chester Quero, Jansen Quiros, Noel Anaya.
- Auditions for Spring Musical: The Producers! Wednesday 11/20 after school in room 721/722 of the PAC. Dress comfortably for dancing, limber up your vocal cords for singing, and brush off your German accent for "Spring time for Hitler."
- Come to the Turkey Trot Sunday, November 24th at Cesar Chavez Middle School. There are races for everyone.
- Filipino Heritage Studies is hosting Project Haiyan, a fundraiser to aid those affected by super-typhoon Haiyan at Alvarado Elementary multipurpose room, Friday November 22, from 7-9 pm
- If you are interested in donating blankets to help the needy this winter. Please drop off all donations to Room 67 during Lunch or in Colt Court this Friday, let’s spread the holiday cheer and give back to our local community.
- JLHS Forensics is hosting its Annual Showcase on November 29th. At 7:00 p.m. That’s Black Friday in the PAC. Tickets are $8.
- Interested in the Medical Field check out the Medical Explorers program at Washington Hospital tonight at 6pm they will be holding their Nursing Panel. For more details pick up a flyer in the Community Service area of the Career Center or check with Mrs. Hart.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Students are you looking for MONEY for college that you don't need to pay back? Then think SCHOLARSHIPS! To find out more about scholarships go to the James Logan website under the College/Career Center link then click on the scholarship tab, or visit the moneybox in the Career Center.
- Seniors: The deadline for Grad Night payments has been extended to tomorrow and the deadline for Senior Package has been extended through December 18th. Payments are accepted online only. Grad Night payments can be made online at www.usastudenttravel.com
- Seniors: College application help continues to be available this week in Room 43 during both lunch periods on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Hey everyone! If you are interested in donating blankets to help the needy this winter, then please drop-off donations in Room 67 during lunch or in Colt Court this Friday – let’s spread the holiday cheer and give back to our local community.
- Seniors: Room 43 will be open Nov. 21 & 22 during both lunches for college application assistance. Remember that UC & UCU applications are due Nov. 30, so this is your last chance to get help.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB $80 without ASB. Payment plans available.
- If you are an artist and you want to showcase your work to the world, please drop-off any paintings, photographs, sculptures etc. to Room 63 by tomorrow.
- Stop by and sweeten your day and help support Project Haiyan, Thursday and Friday during lunch in Colt Court. $1 treats.
- French Club is meeting today in Room 452 after school. We will be discussing raising Club funds. Next meeting is today.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting today in Room 526 during 5th period lunch. Please join us.
- The Computer Science Club will meet today in room 475 right after school from 3:30 to 4:30. If you are interested, please stop by. If you are interested, but cannot make it, you can still join the Logan Computer Science Club Google web forum to learn more.
- BSU will have a meeting today at 3:45 in Room 529. We need more members and help with Kwanzaa Night.
- Does television dominate your life? Is music the only thing that gets you through the day? Come to Fandomonium today after school in Room 301.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Drivers Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- MVROP Fremont will be hosting an “Hour of Code” on December 10 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. for interested students regardless of skill level or language. Participation in this event does require pre-registration. To register go to MVROP’s homepage and click on “CODE”. It’s that simple!
- Mission Community College in Santa Clara will be holding a presentation on Thursday, December 5 during 3rd period. Interested students should sign up in the Career Center. If you are unable to attend, Mission College will be tabling at lunch.
- The library is open 20 minutes before school, 20 minutes after school and the last 20 minutes after lunch, most days.