- Auditions for Spring Musical: The Producers! Wednesday 11/20 after school in room 721/722 of the PAC. Dress comfortably for dancing, limber up your vocal cords for singing, and brush off your German accent for "Springtime for Hitler."
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Students are you looking for MONEY for college that you don't need to pay back? Then think SCHOLARSHIPS! To find out more about scholarships go to the James Logan website under the College/Career Center link then click on the scholarship tab. Or visit the moneybox in the Career Center.
- Seniors: The deadline for Grad Night payments has been extended to November 20th and the deadline for Senior Package has been extended through December 18th. Payments are accepted online only. Grad Night payments can be made online at www.usastudenttravel.com
- Seniors - College application help continues to be available this week in room 43 during both lunch periods on Tues, Thurs. and Fri.
- If you are an artist and you want to showcase your work to the world. Please drop off any paintings, photographs, sculptures etc. to Room 63 by November 22.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets every Tuesday after school in Room 418.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- Students are you looking for money for college that you don't need to pay back? Then think scholarships! To find out more about scholarships go to the James Logan website under the College/Career Center link then click on the scholarship tab. Or visit the moneybox in the Career Center.
- UCLA presentation coming to Logan on November 20. Interested students should sign up in the Career Center.
- MVROP Fremont will be hosting an “Hour of Code” on December 10 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. for interested students regardless of skill level or language. Participation in this event does require pre-registration. To register go to MVROP’s homepage and click on “CODE”. It’s that simple!
- Mission Community College in Santa Clara will be holding a presentation on Thursday, December 5 during 3rd period. Interested students should sign up in the Career Center. If you are unable to attend, Mission College will be tabling at lunch.