- The fall play “It’s A Wonderful Life” November 14, 15, 16 in the Performing Arts Center 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $5.
- Auditions for Spring Musical: The Producers! Wednesday 11-20 after school in room 721&722 of the PAC. Dress comfortably for dancing, limber up your vocal cords for singing, and brush off your German accent for "Springtime for Hitler."
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Juniors and seniors interested in taking this year's ASVAB on Nov. 21st should pick up their permission slips in the Career Center during lunch and after school.
- Students are you looking for MONEY for college that you don't need to pay back? Then think SCHOLARSHIPS! To find out more about scholarships go to the James Logan website under the College/Career Center link then click on the scholarship tab. Or visit the moneybox in the Career Center.
- Seniors: The deadline for Grad Night payments has been extended to November 20th and the deadline for Senior Package has been extended through December 18th. Payments are accepted online only. Grad Night payments can be made online at www.usastudenttravel.com
- Seniors - College application help continues to be available this week in room 43 during both lunch periods on Tues, Thurs. and Fri.
- If you are an artist and you want to showcase your work to the world. Please drop off any paintings, photographs, sculptures etc. to Room 63 by November 22.
- The Youth Alive Club has Bible Study every Friday during lunch. In Room 418.
- Come check out Colts for Animals Club as we discuss how you can have a healthy, compassionate Thanksgiving. All are welcome; meeting is Tuesday in Room 121.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- Have you heard - City of Union City is creating a new Teen Center! The city is going to spend millions of dollars to completely redo Kennedy Center (right behind Logan) to make it into a Teen Center – a place where you will want to go hang out after school! Join us tonight at 6:30 P.M. At the Kennedy Community Center for our Information Night! We are looking for teens like you to help!! Teens will work with an architect and design this new Teen Center! Should it have a sound studio, or a video game arcade? You help decide! So, come be a part of the Teen Center Youth Leadership Team! All teens are welcome… and bring your parents!! For more information call (510) 675-5806. That meeting again is on Nov 15 at 6:30 PM at the Kennedy Center!
- Need help with homework? Come to Saturday School tomorrow in Room 93, next to the Little Theater 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Students are you looking for money for college that you don't need to pay back? Then think scholarships! To find out more about scholarships go to the James Logan website under the College/Career Center link then click on the scholarship tab. Or visit the moneybox in the Career Center.
- Do you know a teen parent? The Logan Health Center needs participants for a teen parenting panel to discuss the realities of parenting. Contact Adriene Lazaro at the Health Center for more information. Panelist will receive breakfast, lunch and monetary compensation.
- New hoodies, baseball caps, and beanies. Hurry get yours while they last. Open Monday thru Friday 4th lunch and Tuesday and Wednesday 5th lunch.
- UCLA presentation coming to Logan on November 20. Interested students should sign up in the Career Center.