- The fall play “It’s A Wonderful Life” November 14, 15, 16 in the Performing Arts Center 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $5.
- Auditions for Spring Musical: The Producers! Wednesday 11-20 after school in room 721 & 722 of the PAC. Dress comfortably for dancing, limber up your vocal cords for singing, and brush off your German accent for "Springtime for Hitler."
- The next Interclub Council meeting will be Friday November 15th and Monday November 18th after school in room 67. Please send a representative from your organization.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Juniors and seniors interested in taking this year's ASVAB on Nov. 21st should pick up their permission slips in the Career Center during lunch and after school.
- Students are you looking for MONEY for college that you don't need to pay back? Then think SCHOLARSHIPS! To find out more about scholarships go to the James Logan website under the College/Career Center link then click on the scholarship tab. Or visit the moneybox in the Career Center.
- Seniors - College application help continues to be available this week in room 43 during both lunch periods on Tues, Thurs. and Fri.
- Tomorrow at lunch is the last day to turn in ASVB permission slips to Mrs. Hart in the Career Center. Remember you will need your parent’s signature to be part of this year’s test.
- Mission Community College in Santa Clara will be holding a presentation on Thursday, December 5 during 3rd period. Interested students should sign up in the Career Center. If you are unable to attend, Mission College will be tabling at lunch.
- Seniors: All Senior payments (Grad Night and/or Senior Package) are accepted after school everyday except Tuesday in room 67. Grad Night payments are due November 20th and Senior Package Payments are due December 18th.
- The Muslim Student Association Club will have a meeting today after school in Room 453.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting today in Room 526 during 5th period lunch. Please join us.
- If you are an artist and you want to showcase your work to the world. Please drop off any paintings, photographs, sculptures etc. to Room 63 by November 22.
- The Computer Science Club will meet today in room 475 right after school from 3:30 to 4:30. If you are interested, please stop by. If you are interested, but cannot make it, you can still join the Logan Computer Science Club Google web forum to learn more.
- Does television dominate your life? Is music the only thing that gets you through the day? Come to Fandomonium today after school in Room 301.
- French Club is meeting today in Room 452 after school. We will be discussing raising Club funds. Next meeting is November 21.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- Have you heard - City of Union City is creating a new Teen Center! The city is going to spend millions of dollars to completely redo Kennedy Center (right behind Logan) to make it into a Teen Center – a place where you will want to go hang out after school! Join us November 15 at 6:30 P.M. At the Kennedy Community Center for our Information Night! We are looking for teens like you to help!! Teens will work with an architect and design this new Teen Center! Should it have a sound studio, or a video game arcade? You help decide! So, come be a part of the Teen Center Youth Leadership Team! All teens are welcome… and bring your parents!! For more information call (510) 675-5806. That meeting again is on Nov 15 at 6:30 PM at the Kennedy Center!
- Need help with homework? Come to Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, next to the Little Theater 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Students are you looking for money for college that you don't need to pay back? Then think scholarships! To find out more about scholarships go to the James Logan website under the College/Career Center link then click on the scholarship tab. Or visit the moneybox in the Career Center.
- Do you know a teen parent? The Logan Health Center needs participants for a teen parenting panel to discuss the realities of parenting. Contact Adriene Lazaro at the Health Center for more information. Panelist will receive breakfast, lunch and monetary compensation.
- The library is open 20 minutes before school, 20 minutes after school and the last 20 minutes after lunch, most days.