- The fall play “It’s A Wonderful Life” November 14, 15, 16 in the Performing Arts Center 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $5.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Juniors and seniors interested in taking this year's ASVAB on Nov. 21st should pick up their permission slips in the Career Center during lunch and after school.
- Students are you looking for MONEY for college that you don't need to pay back? Then think SCHOLARSHIPS! To find out more about scholarships go to the James Logan website under the College/Career Center link then click on the scholarship tab. Or visit the moneybox in the Career Center.
- Seniors: The deadline for Grad Night payments has been extended to November 20th and the deadline for Senior Package has been extended through December 18th. Payments are accepted online only. Grad Night payments can be made online at www.usastudenttravel.com
- Seniors - College application help continues to be available this week in room 43 during both lunch periods on Tues, Thurs. and Fri.
- Students interested in taking the ASVAB MUST HAVE A SIGNED permission slip. NO SIGNED PERMISSION SLIP - NO TEST!
- The Muslim Student Association Club will have a meeting this Thursday after school in Room 453.
- Students interested in learning about technical theater are welcome to join the Technical Theater Club! Stop by and join us on Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m. in the Green Room (room # 709) backstage inside the Center for the Performing Arts!
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be meeting every Thursday in Room 526 during 5th period lunch. Please join us tomorrow.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- Have you heard - City of Union City is creating a new Teen Center! The city is going to spend millions of dollars to completely redo Kennedy Center (right behind Logan) to make it into a Teen Center – a place where you will want to go hang out after school! Join us November 15 at 6:30 P.M. At the Kennedy Community Center for our Information Night! We are looking for teens like you to help!! Teens will work with an architect and design this new Teen Center! Should it have a sound studio, or a video game arcade? You help decide! So, come be a part of the Teen Center Youth Leadership Team! All teens are welcome… and bring your parents!! For more information call (510) 675-5806. That meeting again is on Nov 15 at 6:30 PM at the Kennedy Center!
- Need help with homework? Come to Saturday School this Saturday in Room 93, next to the Little Theater 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Students are you looking for money for college that you don't need to pay back? Then think scholarships! To find out more about scholarships go to the James Logan website under the College/Career Center link then click on the scholarship tab. Or visit the moneybox in the Career Center.
- Do you know a teen parent? The Logan Health Center needs participants for a teen parenting panel to discuss the realities of parenting. Contact Adriene Lazaro at the Health Center for more information. Panelist will receive breakfast, lunch and monetary compensation.