Any student that is a junior or senior interested in being a manager for boy’s basketball this year please see Coach Fortenberry in Room 501.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
Seniors: If you’re looking for assis tance with completing your college application come to Room 43 today during 4th period
Lunch and after school EAOP is holding an application workshop for all seniors.
- The Cycling Club will be meeting today after school in Room 123. Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
- Attention students who would like to go on the Close Up trip to Washington DC this year: there will be an informational meeting for parents this tonight at 6:00 p.m. in Room 71, Ms. Lombardi’s room.
- Any recent T.V. show, music group or movie that has you buzzing? Come to Fandomonium in Room 301 today after school.
- Come to Pre-Med Club tomorrow in Room 204. We will be discussing homecoming nominations and academic testing.
- Bonjour! Want to help plan for the year’s events? Come to French Club in Room 452 today! All members welcome.
- Are you good with computers?! Are you interested in learning how to make an app for your iPhone?! Do you want to learn how to code?! Then you should join the Computer Science Club! The first meeting of the Computer Science Club will meet today in room 475 right after school from 3:30 to 4:30pm. If you're interested, please stop by.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
- Leadership students are still selling ASB stickers. If you still need to purchase your sticker, buy one from them or go to Room 67 after school to pick up one. The class that purchases the most stickers by Spirit Week will receive 200 spirit week points. Buying your ASB sticker saves you money through the school year. If you need a payment plan or would like to fundraise for your sticker, please go to Room 67 for more information.
- More and more colleges and universities are choosing Logan on their high school tour of presentations. For the most up to date list go to Logan's website under College/Career Center and click on the College visits link or stop by the Career Center. If there's a college you'd like to know more about, presentation sign ups are in the Career Center.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- This year’s Latino/Latina Role Model Conference is taking place at Overfelt High School in San Jose on Sat. Oct. 12 starting at 8:30 a.m. for more information read your Logan email or drop by the Career Center.
- Hillview Crest is holding a Fall Festival and needs volunteers. For more information check the Career Center’s web page or pick up a flyer in the Career Center.
- Interested in promoting the Logan Health Center? Join the Youth Advisory Board, Thursdays after school in the Health Center.
- PACT tickets are now on sale. Tickets will be sold on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays during both lunches until the end of October. Tickets cost $25 and can be paid by cash or check (payable to JLHS). Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- EAOP is back today in room 511 to help seniors with their college applications. Space is available on a first come first serve basis and available for students during both lunch periods and after school.
- Colt Necessities is now open! All hoodies are $20, T-shirts are $10! Limited time only! Open everyday during 4th period and Tuesday and Wednesday 5th lunch.