- Boys Basketball Try-Outs will be held Monday November 11 starting at 5:00 p.m. in the Pavilion. Any young man wishing to tryout must have a completed physical packet turned into Coach Fortenberry before tryouts.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets every Tuesday after school in Room 418.
- Need eating disorder support? Are you interested in going to San Francisco’s Green Festival? Then come to an informational meeting after school tomorrow in Room 121.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- Please join the Puente Project for Zumba Night on Friday, November 8th at 6:30 p.m. in the Al Rod. Gym. Tickets are $10 and may be purchased in advance from any Puente student or Ms. Luna in House 3.
- The Zombie Apocalypse is coming! Are you prepared? Buy survival kits for your friends in Colt Court. Brought to you by the Youth Advisory Board.
- Have you heard - City of Union City is creating a new Teen Center! The city is going to spend millions of dollars to completely redo Kennedy Center (right behind Logan) to make it into a Teen Center – a place where you will want to go hang out after school! Join us November 15 at 6:30 P.M. at the Kennedy Community Center for our Information Night! We are looking for teens like you to help!! Teens will work with an architect and design this new Teen Center! Should it have a sound studio, or a video game arcade? You help decide! So, come be a part of the Teen Center Youth Leadership Team! All teens are welcome… and bring your parents!! For more information call (510) 675-5806. That meeting again is on Nov 15 at 6:30 PM at the Kennedy Center!