- Congratulations to Alexandra Newsom winner of the Mt. Sac Cross Country Invitational. Cristian Monsalud, Jon Jon Monsalud and Chester Quero were players in the Worlds largest Cross Country meet.
- Boys Basketball Try-Outs will be held Monday November 11 starting at 5:00 p.m. in the Pavilion. Any young man wishing to tryout must have a completed physical packet turned into Coach Fortenberry before tryouts.
- The Punjabi Club will meet today after school in Room 442.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- PACT tickets are now on sale. Tickets will be sold on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays during both lunches until the end of October. Tickets cost $25 and can be paid by cash or check (payable to JLHS). Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- Please join the Puente Project for Zumba Night on Friday, November 8th at 6:30 p.m. in the Al Rod. Gym. Tickets are $10 and may be purchased in advance from any Puente student or Ms. Luna in House 3.
- PACT practice books can be picked up in H2 or at the student window on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday during both lunches.
- The Zombie Apocalypse is coming! Are you prepared? Buy survival kits for your friends in Colt Court. Brought to you by the Youth Advisory Board.
- The Leadership class will host a Haunted House during both lunches today in room 67. Entry will be at the 300's side of the classroom. Stop by and get scared.