- The Youth Alive Christian Club tomorrow after school in Room 418.
- Book Club will meet after school today in the Library. New members are always welcome!
- Celebrate Halloween and eat chocolate with Colts for Animals Club tomorrow in Room 121 after school. Any animal lover is always welcome!
- There will be a Close Up meeting Wednesday after school. New members are welcome!
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- PACT tickets are now on sale. Tickets will be sold on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays during both lunches until the end of October. Tickets cost $25 and can be paid by cash or check (payable to JLHS). Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- Please join the Puente Project for Zumba Night on Friday, November 8th at 6:30 p.m. in the Al Rod. Gym. Tickets are $10 and may be purchased in advance from any Puente student or Ms. Luna in House 3.
- Come in and get your last minute home coming gear. Open everyday during 4th and Tuesday and Wednesday 5th period. Colt Necessities is located in the Career Center.
- PACT practice books can be picked up in H2 or at the student window on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday during both lunches.
- Reminder: Pacific University of Oregon will be giving their college presentation today 3rd period in the Career Center.