- The Youth Alive Club has bible study every Friday during lunch in Room 418.
- Celebrate Halloween and eat chocolate with Colts for Animals Club on Tuesday the 29th in Room 121 after school. Any animal lover is always welcome!
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- PACT tickets are now on sale. Tickets will be sold on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays during both lunches until the end of October. Tickets cost $25 and can be paid by cash or check (payable to JLHS). Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- Rice University will be holding a presentation in the Career Center at the start of second period today.
- Please join the Puente Project for Zumba Night on Friday, November 8th at 6:30 p.m. in the Al Rod. Gym. Tickets are $10 and may be purchased in advance from any Puente student or Ms. Luna in House 3.
- Come in and get your last minute home coming gear. Open everyday during 4th and Tuesday and Wednesday 5th period. Colt Necessities is located in the Career Center!
- Saturday school in Room 93 (next to Little Theater) tomorrow, 9:00 a.m. till 11:00 a.m. If you need help with homework stop by.
- PACT practice books can be picked up in H2 or at the student window on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday during both lunches.