- There will be a Close Up meeting today after school in Room 71. See you there!
- The Muslim Student Association Club and Afghan Club has a meeting this Thursday after school in Room 453.
- Bonjour! Come to the French Club meeting Thursday after school in Room 452. Cirque du Soleil, anyone?
- Payment plans are available.
- More and more colleges and universities are choosing Logan on their high school tour of presentations. For the most up to date list go to Logan's website under College/Career Center and click on the College visits link or stop by the Career Center. If there's a college you'd like to know more about, presentation sign ups are in the Career Center.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- PACT tickets are now on sale. Tickets will be sold on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays during both lunches until the end of October. Tickets cost $25 and can be paid by cash or check (payable to JLHS). Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- Ever wonder if ROP should be in your future? Then come see for yourself first hand during their Open House on Thursday October 24th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. This is a wonderful opportunity for students and families to check out the Fremont facilities meet with teachers and current ROP students. The event is FREE, OPEN TO EVERYONE and guaranteed not to bore.
- California College of the Arts will be holding a presentation today at 1:50 in the Career Center. If you’re interested in attending a credible art college after graduation, you owe yourself to check this one out