- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets tomorrow after school in Room 418.
- Come to Kpop Club tomorrow after school in Room 303. We watch videos, play games and talk about upcoming events.
- Book Club will meet after school today in the Library. New members are always welcome.
- The cycling Club will meet tomorrow after school in Room 123. Join the cowboys on their steel horses!
- Face Painting Volunteers Needed! Help the Youth Advisory Board Raise Money for a Breast Cancer Support Group. Stop by the Health Center for More Information.
- More and more colleges and universities are choosing Logan on their high school tour of presentations. For the most up to date list go to Logan's website under College/Career Center and click on the College visits link or stop by the
Career Center. If there's a college you'd like to know more about, presentation
sign ups are in the Career Center.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- PACT tickets are now on sale. Tickets will be sold on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays during both lunches until the end of October. Tickets cost $25 and can be paid by cash or check (payable to JLHS). Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- Ever wonder if ROP should be in your future? Then come see for yourself first hand during their Open House on Thursday October 24th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. This is a wonderful opportunity for students and families to check out the Fremont facilities meet with teachers and current ROP students. The event is FREE, OPEN TO EVERYONE and Guaranteed not to bore.