CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
1. Seniors! Looking for a last minute SAT practice session? Check out DeVry University’s FREE practice on 9/28. For all the
details read your Logan email.
2. SENIORS - Are your parents nagging you about your plans after high school? Well here's the answer next time they ask. Tell them that, the counselors are hosting a 12th grade parent night meeting on Wednesday, October 2 at 7pm in the performing arts center.
1. Club Recruitment Fair is Tuesday, and Friday this week during both lunches in Colt Court. If you are interested in joining a club, be sure to stop by during lunch. Clubs are split up over the 3 days so we hope to see you there. Don't forget to bring some money to buy some nice treats.
2. Come one Come All to the Fall College Faire held on Ohlone's Fremont Campus, Oct. 1st from 6:30 - 8:30pm. Acquaint yourselves with colleges, universities, technical institutes and military academies from across the US and Canada. This event is FREE and open to the public.
3. Interested in learning about Chinese Culture? Stop by our booth at the Recruitment Fair today and see what we have for you.
4. The Youth Alive Christian Club meets tomorrow after school in Room 418.
1. ASB stickers and Yearbooks will be on sale at lunch at the main office windows and after school in room 67 everyday. The cost of the ASB sticker is $25 and it will save you up to $100 throughout the school year! Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
2. More and more colleges and universities are choosing Logan on their high school tour of presentations. For the most up to date list go to Logan's website under College/Career Center and click on the College visits link or stop by the Career Center. If there's a college you'd like to know more about, presentation sign ups are in the Career Center.
3. Come one come all to the Fall College Faire held on Ohlone’s Fremont Campus, Oct. 1st from 6:30 p.m-8:30 p.m. Acquaint yourself with colleges, universities, technical institutes and military academies across the U.S. and Canada. This event is FREE and open to the public.
4. Thank you to all the clubs who have sponsored booths for our annual Club Recruitment Fair. We hope that all of you had success in getting people to sign up. Our next Inter Club Council meeting is scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday October 1 & 2 to discuss Club Charters/Renewals, Club Constitutions, and Homecoming Nominations. Please have a representative from your club present and at least one of the meetings.
5. Leadership students want to thank all of you who joined us for the Class Kick-It Wednesday afternoon. We had a great time and look forward to seeing all of you help out with float building and other activities leading up to Spirit Week. It was great seeing all the Disney attire. If you are interested in helping with float, stop by room 67 to pick up a calendar. Here are the Spirit Week themes by class.
6. Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
7. PACT tickets will go on sale starting Tuesday, Oct. 1st. Tickets will be on sale both lunches. Tickets cost $25 and you can pay by check or cash. (Make checks payable to JLHS). Any questions see Ms. Hull in H2.
8. UC Santa Cruz will hold its rescheduled presentation today at 1:25, that's 6th per. in the Little Theatre.