Any young man interested in playing basketball this season must see Coach Fortenberry for paper work. You must have a completed physical packet on file before tryouts begin. Tryouts are November 11, 12, and 13th.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
- Want to play badminton? The club meets every Friday after school in Room 224. See Coach Nguyen for more information about open gym times.
- The Muslim Student Association Club is meeting today after school in Room 453.
- Is there any music group, movie or T.V. show that gets you excited? Come to Fandomonium in Room 301 today after school to talk about it. .
- Attention Seniors- Don’t forget, Achievers will be in Colt Court during both lunches today, and tomorrow to take your cap and gown, class ring, and announcement orders. See them while they are still offering discounted pricing. Don’t wait till prices go up.
- Join Logan’s animal rights group. Colts for Animals, after school tomorrow. Vegetarians and non-vegetarians are welcome.
- The Computer Science Club will meet today in room 475 right after school from 3:30 to 4:30 pm. If you are interested, please stop by.
- Bonjour! Come learn about French culture and foods in French Club today after school in Room 452.
- Punjabi Club meeting tomorrow after school in Room 442.
- Come to JLHS Architecture Club today at 4:00 p.m. in Room 61. Go on field trips and enter competitions that can win you money.
- The cycling Club will meet Tuesday, October 22 after school in Room 123. Join the cowboys on their steel horses!
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
- More and more colleges and universities are choosing Logan on their high school tour of presentations. For the most up to date list go to Logan's website under College/Career Center and click on the College visits link or stop by the Career Center. If there's a college you'd like to know more about, presentation sign ups are in the Career Center.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- PACT tickets are now on sale. Tickets will be sold on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays during both lunches until the end of October. Tickets cost $25 and can be paid by cash or check (payable to JLHS). Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- SPIRIT WEEK IS COMING!!! SW is October 21-26th. Are you ready to dress up, celebrate our diversity, enjoy our parade, dance all night long, and show our amazing school spirit. Stay tuned for details about how to get involved.
- Saturday school in Room 93 (next to Little Theater) this Saturday, 9:00 a.m. till 11:00 a.m. If you need help with homework stop by.
- Ever wonder if ROP should be in your future? Then come see for yourself first hand during their Open House on Thursday October 24th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. This is a wonderful opportunity for students and families to check out the Fremont facilities meet with teachers and current ROP students. The event is FREE, OPEN TO EVERYONE and Guaranteed not to bore.
- USC will be holding their college presentation today at the start of 6th period in the Little Theater.