Any student that is a junior or senior interested in being a manager for boy’s basketball this year please see Coach Fortenberry in Room 501.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
Juniors- please remind your parents that this Thursday is Junior Parent Night from 7 to 8 pm.
- Come meet some wonderful people and make new friends at the Youth Alive Christian Club today after school in Room 418.
- There will be a Close-Up meeting after school tomorrow. If you’re thinking of going on the trip to Washington DC or just want to discuss current events, join us! New members are welcome! We meet in Room 71.
- Interested in joining Mecha? Come meet in Room 407 after school today.
- Want to play badminton? The club meets every Friday after school in Room 224. See Coach Nguyen for more information about open gym times.
- The Muslim Student Association Club is meeting this Thursday after school in Room 453.
- Yearbooks are $70 with ASB and $80 without ASB. Payment plans are available.
- More and more colleges and universities are choosing Logan on their high school tour of presentations. For the most up to date list go to Logan's website under College/Career Center and click on the College visits link or stop by the Career Center. If there's a college you'd like to know more about, presentation sign ups are in the Career Center.
- Want to get your driver’s license? You need Driver Education! Pick up your application from any house office. Classes offered during Thanksgiving and Winter Break. Call the Adult School 510-489-2185.
- Hillview Crest is holding a Fall Festival and needs volunteers. For more information check the Career Center’s web page or pick up a flyer in the Career Center.
- PACT tickets are now on sale. Tickets will be sold on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays during both lunches until the end of October. Tickets cost $25 and can be paid by cash or check (payable to JLHS). Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- Attention all Club Advisors, Athletic Coaches, School Group Coordinators, nominations for Homecoming Court are due tomorrow. Please remember to send nominations to Ms. Walton at go.mynhusd.org/Homecoming.
- SPIRIT WEEK IS COMING!!! SW is October 21-26th. Are you ready to dress up, celebrate our diversity, enjoy our parade, dance all night long, and show our amazing school spirit. Stay tuned for details about how to get involved.
- Attention LOGAN… tomorrow we are asking that we all wear pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness month or Fight like a Girl month. We will also be collecting pennies to donate towards a organization that supports research for a cure.
- Students who have not filled out a new application or applied on line for this school year, they have been put into a Paid status. Please have them apply ASAP or they will have to pay full price $4.00 until approved. On line is the best, any question call Carleen @475-3992.